“Flies for Freedom” will be an evening of thanksgiving to benefit the PHWFF disabled veteran participants being treated for PTSD at the Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Featuring PHWFF Chairman Bob Fitch, Coatesville PHWFF program participants and an assortment of unique silent auction items for both ladies & gentlemen. Help give back a little freedom to the veterans who protected ours.
Below are the range of items from great partners that are supporting the event.
- Full day drift boat fishing trip on the Delaware River from Cross Current Guide Service
- $150 Orvis gift certificate from Orvis Plymouth Meeting
- 100 fresh oysters from Cobb Station Oyster Company
- Clambake for 4 from The Lobster Company
- Cannondale Mountain Bike from Downingtown Bicycle Shop
- Round of golf for 3 at Phoenixville Country Club
- Full day inshore fishing trip on the Lower Chesapeake Bay
- The essential Pennsylvania Trout fly box with 253 flies from Master Tier Jim Clark
- Hardy Pelakona cane rod
- TFO fly rod and reel
This night of thanksgiving will fund their efforts to increase the number of veterans who benefit from the unique healing aspects of fly tying and fly fishing. On this week of Veterans Day, we appreciate all of the support that you can provide to assist these activities.